Vs > Berwick Forest
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Berwick Forest Climate & Distance Between
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Restauracion, Dominican Republic
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Hermit, Co, Usa
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Lisbon, Portugal
Berwick Forest vs Copenhagen, Denmark
Berwick Forest vs Santa Maria Di Leuc, Italy
Berwick Forest vs Maiquetia, Venezuela
Berwick Forest vs Auckland City, New Zealand
Carnarvon, Western Australia vs Harnosand
Pocatello, Idaho vs Mangareva, Gambier Islands
El Carano vs Deer Lake, Nf
Talbotton, Ga vs Conway, Sc
- The distance between Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia and Berwick Forest, New Zealand is approximately 7,158 km or 4,448 mi.
- To reach Balikpapan, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Berwick Forest bearing 297.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balikpapan, Borneo bearing 321.9° or NW .
- Balikpapan, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Berwick Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balikpapan, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Berwick Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 16.5 °C (29.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.7 °C (15.7°F) less in Balikpapan, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1793.5 mm (70.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1793.5 l/m² (44.02 US gal/ft²) or 17,935,000 l/ha (1,917,371 US gal/ac) more. About 3 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.2° higher in Balikpapan, Borneo than in Berwick Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balikpapan, Borneo relative to Berwick Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Berwick Forest vs Balikpapan, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Torino/ Caselle, Italy
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Nizneangarsk, Russia
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Sao Luis, Brazil
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa
Berwick Forest vs Santa Cruz, Flores, Azores
Berwick Forest vs New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa
Berwick Forest vs Znamenka, Ukraine
Berwick Forest vs Sao Mateus, Brazil
Poznan vs Uzgorod
Malaga, Costa del Sol vs Lihue, Kauai
Mwinilunga vs La Harpe, Il
Bulawayo Airport vs Tomsk
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Berwick Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balikpapan, Borneo
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 806.1 kms (500.9 miles) N
- Labuan, Malaysia - 752.8 kms (467.8 miles) NNW
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) NNW
- Miri, Malaysia - 702 kms (436.2 miles) NNW
- Bintulu, Malaysia - 656.8 kms (408.1 miles) NW
- Sibu, Malaysia - 691 kms (429.4 miles) NW
- Kuching, Malaysia - 791.6 kms (491.9 miles) WNW
- Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia - 852.7 kms (529.9 miles) W
- Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia - 853.9 kms (530.6 miles) SSW
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 1075.5 kms (668.4 miles) NNE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 1073.9 kms (667.4 miles) NNE
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 807.4 kms (501.7 miles) N
- Tawau, Malaysia - 624.9 kms (388.3 miles) N
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 934.2 kms (580.5 miles) ENE
- Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia - 777.8 kms (483.4 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Berwick Forest