Vs > Hokonui Forest
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Hokonui Forest Climate & Distance Between
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Koror, Palau
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Hay Springs, Ne, Usa
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Ardmore, New Zealand
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Gulkana, Ak, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Romny, Ukraine
Hokonui Forest vs Esashi, Japan
Hokonui Forest vs Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe
Hokonui Forest vs Mumbwa, Zambia
Bakersfield, Ca vs Danmarkshavn
Steamboat Springs, Co vs Horton, Ks
Hallettsville, Tx vs Shelbyvillee, Ky
Djerba vs Broome, Western Australia
- The distance between Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia and Hokonui Forest, New Zealand is approximately 7,069 km or 4,393 mi.
- To reach Balikpapan, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Hokonui Forest bearing 298.9° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balikpapan, Borneo bearing 322.7° or NW .
- Balikpapan, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Hokonui Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balikpapan, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Hokonui Forest is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The mean temperature is 16.6 °C (29.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.5 °C (15.3°F) less in Balikpapan, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1499.7 mm (59 in) more which is equivalent to 1499.7 l/m² (36.81 US gal/ft²) or 14,997,000 l/ha (1,603,279 US gal/ac) more. About 2 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.5° higher in Balikpapan, Borneo than in Hokonui Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balikpapan, Borneo relative to Hokonui Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hokonui Forest vs Balikpapan, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
Balikpapan, Borneo vs St Georges, French Guiana
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Itaituba, Brazil
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic
Hokonui Forest vs Wakayama, Japan
Hokonui Forest vs Kenton, Oh, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Kinston, Nc, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Stykkisholmur vs Fukuoka
Dikson Island vs Wau
Karioi vs Portage La Prairie, Mb
Staunton, Va vs Bettles, Ak
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Hokonui Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balikpapan, Borneo
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 806.1 kms (500.9 miles) N
- Labuan, Malaysia - 752.8 kms (467.8 miles) NNW
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) NNW
- Miri, Malaysia - 702 kms (436.2 miles) NNW
- Bintulu, Malaysia - 656.8 kms (408.1 miles) NW
- Sibu, Malaysia - 691 kms (429.4 miles) NW
- Kuching, Malaysia - 791.6 kms (491.9 miles) WNW
- Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia - 852.7 kms (529.9 miles) W
- Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia - 853.9 kms (530.6 miles) SSW
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 1075.5 kms (668.4 miles) NNE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 1073.9 kms (667.4 miles) NNE
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 807.4 kms (501.7 miles) N
- Tawau, Malaysia - 624.9 kms (388.3 miles) N
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 934.2 kms (580.5 miles) ENE
- Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia - 777.8 kms (483.4 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Hokonui Forest