Vs > Lake Hawea
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Lake Hawea Climate & Distance Between
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Kumamoto, Japan
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Marcos Juarez, Argentina
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Bucyrus, Oh, Usa
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Lake Hawea vs Posadas, Argentina
Lake Hawea vs Rangiora, New Zealand
Lake Hawea vs Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria
Lake Hawea vs Alert Bay, Bc, Canada
Sassari, Sardinia vs Ushibuka
Trang vs Mansa
Drosh vs Boke
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Naxos
- The distance between Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia and Lake Hawea, New Zealand is approximately 7,031 km or 4,369 mi.
- To reach Balikpapan, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Lake Hawea bearing 297.6° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balikpapan, Borneo bearing 320.8° or NW .
- Balikpapan, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lake Hawea has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balikpapan, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Hawea is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 16.3 °C (29.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.7 °C (21.1°F) less in Balikpapan, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1774.9 mm (69.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1774.9 l/m² (43.56 US gal/ft²) or 17,749,000 l/ha (1,897,486 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.9° higher in Balikpapan, Borneo than in Lake Hawea.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balikpapan, Borneo relative to Lake Hawea. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Hawea vs Balikpapan, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Perales, Colombia
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Diyarbakir, Turkey
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Foggia, Puglia, Italy
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Riverhead Forest, New Zealand
Lake Hawea vs Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe
Lake Hawea vs Sakata, Japan
Lake Hawea vs Winnsboro, Sc, Usa
Lake Hawea vs Victoria, Tx, Usa
Villa Maria Del Rio Seco vs Posse
Walla Walla, Washington vs Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns
Erie, Pa vs Agadez
Tchiban vs Mae Sot/ Tak
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Lake Hawea Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balikpapan, Borneo
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 806.1 kms (500.9 miles) N
- Labuan, Malaysia - 752.8 kms (467.8 miles) NNW
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) NNW
- Miri, Malaysia - 702 kms (436.2 miles) NNW
- Bintulu, Malaysia - 656.8 kms (408.1 miles) NW
- Sibu, Malaysia - 691 kms (429.4 miles) NW
- Kuching, Malaysia - 791.6 kms (491.9 miles) WNW
- Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia - 852.7 kms (529.9 miles) W
- Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia - 853.9 kms (530.6 miles) SSW
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 1075.5 kms (668.4 miles) NNE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 1073.9 kms (667.4 miles) NNE
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 807.4 kms (501.7 miles) N
- Tawau, Malaysia - 624.9 kms (388.3 miles) N
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 934.2 kms (580.5 miles) ENE
- Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia - 777.8 kms (483.4 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Hawea