Vs > Lower Hutt, Taita
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Lower Hutt, Taita Climate & Distance Between
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Buckeye, Az, Usa
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Massawa, Eritrea
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Tarboro, Nc, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Irozaki, Japan
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Tobruk, Libya
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Santa Cruz, Bolivia
San Diego, California vs Takaroa
Norman Wells, Northwest Territories vs Shizuoka
Encruz. Do Sul vs Baruuhturuun
Florence, Tuscany vs Chengdu
- The distance between Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia and Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand is approximately 7,296 km or 4,534 mi.
- To reach Balikpapan, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Taita bearing 291.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balikpapan, Borneo bearing 315.5° or NW .
- Balikpapan, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lower Hutt, Taita has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balikpapan, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Taita is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 14.1 °C (25.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8 °C (14.4°F) less in Balikpapan, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1189.3 mm (46.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1189.3 l/m² (29.19 US gal/ft²) or 11,893,000 l/ha (1,271,441 US gal/ac) more. About 1 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.5° higher in Balikpapan, Borneo than in Lower Hutt, Taita.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balikpapan, Borneo relative to Lower Hutt, Taita. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Taita vs Balikpapan, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Aepto.San Luis, Colombia
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Fukaura, Japan
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Cooperstown, Ny, Usa
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Kamenskoe, Russia
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Aracaju, Brazil
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Gwavas Forest, New Zealand
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Park Rapids, Mn, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa
Port Hardy, Bc vs Cairo, Illinois
Base Orcadas vs Sioux City, Ia
Den Helder vs Kunming
Ciudad Bolivar vs Bunkie, La
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Lower Hutt, Taita Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balikpapan, Borneo
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 806.1 kms (500.9 miles) N
- Labuan, Malaysia - 752.8 kms (467.8 miles) NNW
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) NNW
- Miri, Malaysia - 702 kms (436.2 miles) NNW
- Bintulu, Malaysia - 656.8 kms (408.1 miles) NW
- Sibu, Malaysia - 691 kms (429.4 miles) NW
- Kuching, Malaysia - 791.6 kms (491.9 miles) WNW
- Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia - 852.7 kms (529.9 miles) W
- Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia - 853.9 kms (530.6 miles) SSW
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 1075.5 kms (668.4 miles) NNE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 1073.9 kms (667.4 miles) NNE
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 807.4 kms (501.7 miles) N
- Tawau, Malaysia - 624.9 kms (388.3 miles) N
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 934.2 kms (580.5 miles) ENE
- Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia - 777.8 kms (483.4 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Taita