Vs > Palmerston N
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Palmerston N Climate & Distance Between
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Quitman, Ga, Usa
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Benin, Benin
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Leipzig, Germany
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Port-Au-Prince, Haiti
Palmerston N vs Khalkhgol, Mongolia
Palmerston N vs Cheraw, Sc, Usa
Palmerston N vs Vladivostok, Russia
Palmerston N vs Goiania, Brazil
Luperon vs Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha
Esperance, Western Australia vs Victoria (marine), Bc
Medford, Wi vs Cranbrook, Bc
Tirios vs Bandar Anzali
- The distance between Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia and Palmerston N, New Zealand is approximately 7,315 km or 4,546 mi.
- To reach Balikpapan, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Palmerston N bearing 290.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balikpapan, Borneo bearing 314.4° or NW .
- Balikpapan, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Palmerston N has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balikpapan, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Palmerston N is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 13.5 °C (24.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.7 °C (15.7°F) less in Balikpapan, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1579.4 mm (62.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1579.4 l/m² (38.76 US gal/ft²) or 15,794,000 l/ha (1,688,483 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.6° higher in Balikpapan, Borneo than in Palmerston N.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balikpapan, Borneo relative to Palmerston N. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Palmerston N vs Balikpapan, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Kindia, Guinea
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Puente Del Inca, Argentina
Balikpapan, Borneo vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Karlstad, Sweden
Palmerston N vs Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Palmerston N vs Kopua, New Zealand
Palmerston N vs Miyakejima, Japan
Palmerston N vs Cidade Vera, Brazil
Direction Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Oujoa
Barquisimeto vs Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv
Kalewa vs Cokurdah
Ekaterino-Nikol’Sko vs M. Calamita
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Palmerston N Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balikpapan, Borneo
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 806.1 kms (500.9 miles) N
- Labuan, Malaysia - 752.8 kms (467.8 miles) NNW
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) NNW
- Miri, Malaysia - 702 kms (436.2 miles) NNW
- Bintulu, Malaysia - 656.8 kms (408.1 miles) NW
- Sibu, Malaysia - 691 kms (429.4 miles) NW
- Kuching, Malaysia - 791.6 kms (491.9 miles) WNW
- Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia - 852.7 kms (529.9 miles) W
- Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia - 853.9 kms (530.6 miles) SSW
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 1075.5 kms (668.4 miles) NNE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 1073.9 kms (667.4 miles) NNE
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 807.4 kms (501.7 miles) N
- Tawau, Malaysia - 624.9 kms (388.3 miles) N
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 934.2 kms (580.5 miles) ENE
- Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia - 777.8 kms (483.4 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Palmerston N