Vs > Te Kauwhata Maf
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Te Kauwhata Maf Climate & Distance Between
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Cotui, Dominican Republic
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Arauca, Colombia
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Atlanta, Georgia, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Iida, Japan
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Saint Petersburg, Russia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Rodrigues, Mauritius
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Wooster, Oh, Usa
Vilnius vs Dayton, Wa
Matsumoto vs Stephenville, Nf
Columbus, Ks vs Tidjikdja
Bouake vs Satu Mare
- The distance between Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia and Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand is approximately 7,164 km or 4,452 mi.
- To reach Balikpapan, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 289.6° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balikpapan, Borneo bearing 311.5° or NW .
- Balikpapan, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balikpapan, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Te Kauwhata Maf is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 12.5 °C (22.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.7 °C (15.7°F) less in Balikpapan, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1393.6 mm (54.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1393.6 l/m² (34.2 US gal/ft²) or 13,936,000 l/ha (1,489,851 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.7° higher in Balikpapan, Borneo than in Te Kauwhata Maf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balikpapan, Borneo relative to Te Kauwhata Maf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Kauwhata Maf vs Balikpapan, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Lewisburg, Wv, Usa
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Hakodate, Japan
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Kenitra, Morocco
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Rockwell City, Ia, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Cape Parry, Nt, Canada
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Alagoinhas, Brazil
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Kissidougou, Guinea
Ajaccio, Corsica vs Comitan
Laukuva vs Mackar Inlet, Nt
Volgograd vs Alert, Nunavut
Tateno vs Cape Dyer, Nt
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Te Kauwhata Maf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balikpapan, Borneo
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 806.1 kms (500.9 miles) N
- Labuan, Malaysia - 752.8 kms (467.8 miles) NNW
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) NNW
- Miri, Malaysia - 702 kms (436.2 miles) NNW
- Bintulu, Malaysia - 656.8 kms (408.1 miles) NW
- Sibu, Malaysia - 691 kms (429.4 miles) NW
- Kuching, Malaysia - 791.6 kms (491.9 miles) WNW
- Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia - 852.7 kms (529.9 miles) W
- Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia - 853.9 kms (530.6 miles) SSW
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 1075.5 kms (668.4 miles) NNE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 1073.9 kms (667.4 miles) NNE
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 807.4 kms (501.7 miles) N
- Tawau, Malaysia - 624.9 kms (388.3 miles) N
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 934.2 kms (580.5 miles) ENE
- Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia - 777.8 kms (483.4 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf