Vs > Waimihia Forest
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Waimihia Forest Climate & Distance Between
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Lewiston, Id, Usa
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Ciampino, Italy
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Angelica, Ny, Usa
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands
Waimihia Forest vs Atlanta, Georgia, Usa
Waimihia Forest vs Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Waimihia Forest vs Mergui, Tanintharyi, Myanmar
Waimihia Forest vs Viljujsk, Russia
Dunedin (Aero) vs De Kooy
Los Angeles, Ca vs New London, Wi
Tamale vs Liepaja
Wichita Falls, Tx vs Monrovia
- The distance between Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia and Waimihia Forest, New Zealand is approximately 7,309 km or 4,542 mi.
- To reach Balikpapan, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Waimihia Forest bearing 289.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balikpapan, Borneo bearing 312.7° or NW .
- Balikpapan, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Waimihia Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balikpapan, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Waimihia Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 17.4 °C (31.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.2 °C (16.6°F) less in Balikpapan, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 875.6 mm (34.5 in) more which is equivalent to 875.6 l/m² (21.49 US gal/ft²) or 8,756,000 l/ha (936,075 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.1° higher in Balikpapan, Borneo than in Waimihia Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balikpapan, Borneo relative to Waimihia Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Waimihia Forest vs Balikpapan, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Thessaloniki, Greece
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Napoleon, Oh, Usa
Balikpapan, Borneo vs San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela
Waimihia Forest vs Pendleton, Or, Usa
Waimihia Forest vs Angelica, Ny, Usa
Waimihia Forest vs Chambersburg, Pa, Usa
Waimihia Forest vs Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa
Chippewa Lake, Oh vs Yola
Beni Abbes vs Hay Springs, Ne
Kahramanmaras vs Jan Mayen b
Madang vs Federal Point, Fl
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Waimihia Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balikpapan, Borneo
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 806.1 kms (500.9 miles) N
- Labuan, Malaysia - 752.8 kms (467.8 miles) NNW
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) NNW
- Miri, Malaysia - 702 kms (436.2 miles) NNW
- Bintulu, Malaysia - 656.8 kms (408.1 miles) NW
- Sibu, Malaysia - 691 kms (429.4 miles) NW
- Kuching, Malaysia - 791.6 kms (491.9 miles) WNW
- Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia - 852.7 kms (529.9 miles) W
- Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia - 853.9 kms (530.6 miles) SSW
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 1075.5 kms (668.4 miles) NNE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 1073.9 kms (667.4 miles) NNE
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 807.4 kms (501.7 miles) N
- Tawau, Malaysia - 624.9 kms (388.3 miles) N
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 934.2 kms (580.5 miles) ENE
- Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia - 777.8 kms (483.4 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Waimihia Forest