Vs > Mahinerangi Dam
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Mahinerangi Dam Climate & Distance Between
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Napoleon, Oh, Usa
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Bhumibol Dam, Thailand
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Matsue, Japan
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Hope, Bc, Canada
Mahinerangi Dam vs Seville, Spain
Mahinerangi Dam vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada
Mahinerangi Dam vs Kirillovka, Ukraine
Mahinerangi Dam vs Vagamo, Oppland, Norway
Diamantina vs Wonsan
Cantonnw, Sd vs Pontotoc, Ms
Fayetteville, Ar vs Choma
Plainfield, Nj vs York, Pa
- The distance between Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia and Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand is approximately 7,146 km or 4,441 mi.
- To reach Balikpapan, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Mahinerangi Dam bearing 297.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balikpapan, Borneo bearing 321.8° or NW .
- Balikpapan, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Mahinerangi Dam has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balikpapan, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Mahinerangi Dam is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 18.2 °C (32.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.5 °C (15.3°F) less in Balikpapan, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1567.9 mm (61.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1567.9 l/m² (38.48 US gal/ft²) or 15,679,000 l/ha (1,676,189 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.1° higher in Balikpapan, Borneo than in Mahinerangi Dam.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balikpapan, Borneo relative to Mahinerangi Dam. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mahinerangi Dam vs Balikpapan, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Altamira, Dominican Republic
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Tiree, Uk
Mahinerangi Dam vs Timimoun, Algeria
Mahinerangi Dam vs Portage, Wi, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs Arbaat, Sudan
Mahinerangi Dam vs York, Pa, Usa
Pehuajo vs Whatawhata
Koszalin vs Dubbo, New South Wales
Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Negele
Krasnoyarsk vs Rio Gallegos
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Mahinerangi Dam Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balikpapan, Borneo
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 806.1 kms (500.9 miles) N
- Labuan, Malaysia - 752.8 kms (467.8 miles) NNW
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) NNW
- Miri, Malaysia - 702 kms (436.2 miles) NNW
- Bintulu, Malaysia - 656.8 kms (408.1 miles) NW
- Sibu, Malaysia - 691 kms (429.4 miles) NW
- Kuching, Malaysia - 791.6 kms (491.9 miles) WNW
- Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia - 852.7 kms (529.9 miles) W
- Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia - 853.9 kms (530.6 miles) SSW
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 1075.5 kms (668.4 miles) NNE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 1073.9 kms (667.4 miles) NNE
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 807.4 kms (501.7 miles) N
- Tawau, Malaysia - 624.9 kms (388.3 miles) N
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 934.2 kms (580.5 miles) ENE
- Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia - 777.8 kms (483.4 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Mahinerangi Dam